It is easy to find tips on weight loss before the wedding but recipes to make the diet foods are not easily available. We have 2 amazing diet recipes that brides you can try for weight loss before your D-day! Include these recipes into your diet plan and HOLA! your weight loss mission will be accomplished!
olive oil-1 tablespoon
salt and pepper to taste
- Add carrot and cauliflower in the boiling water
- Upon boiling, you need to take out the vegetables and put them in a blender. also, add garlic clove in it. Blend all the veggies well.
- In a deep pan add chopped onions and saute them until they get golden brown.
- Add 2 cups of water, Chicken, and salt.
- Cook them at medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Now add the blended veggies in the soup and with the lid on cook this soup for 7 minutes more.
- After 7 minutes stir it and serve it in a bowl.
Chicken Asian with brown rice
Sesame oil-2 tablespoon
Soy sauce-1 tablespoon
fish sauce-1 tablespoon
cloves of garlic-2
Salt to taste
brown rice-1/2 cup
- Marinade chicken breast with soy sauce, sesame oil, and fish sauce for 5-10 minutes
- Now in a pan, add sesame oil, chopped garlic cloves, chopped spring onions and ginger. Saute all of these
- Add chicken give it a stir, add salt and take the lid on. Cook the chicken on medium heat until it gets tender.
- Now add bell pepper and red chili, stir it and cover the lid for 1 minute.
- Cook the brown rice in a separate pan.
Tip: Fish sauce is quite salty so when you add salt, make sure you add a little.
Your Asian chicken and brown rice are ready!