There are multiple homemade remedies that are available for skin that you can try but going to a foot spa every weekend is a bit much and costly. That is the reason we are giving you DIY foot scrubs that you can make at home to pamper your feet.
Here is the list of foot scrubs:
Strawberries and sugar
This scrub will prevent cracked heels also help to soften your feet.
- Take 2 strawberries and mash them
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar
- mix all of them together with 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Scrub your feet with it and after 20 minutes wash it off
Coconut oil and salt
This scrub makes the skin soft and it is best for healing cracked heels.
- Take one cup of salt
- add 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of Vitamin E oil with 3-4 drops of any essential oil
- Mix all these in a bowl and apply it on your feet. Scrub them and after 20 minutes rinse it off.
Pineapple and Yogurt
Pineapple and yogurt scrub is used to remove the dead skin cells and brighten up the skin.
- Take 1/2 cup of mashed pineapples
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- Mix sugar in the yogurt and then add pineapple in the mixture
- Scrub your feet with this mixture and after 20 minutes wash it off with lukewarm water.
Brown sugar and Olive oil
This one is the simplest homemade foot scrub that will make your feet look beautiful and soft. To make this DIY foot scrub you need:
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Mix all of them together and scrub your feet with this mixture after 20 minutes wash it off.
- Do not forget to apply moisturizer
Baking soda soothes your feet and it also prevents your toenails from fungus. It is very simple and easy to make:
- 3 tablespoons of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Apply this thick paste on your feet, scrub them and after 10 minutes rinse it off.
Try any of this homemade scrub and make your feet soft and clean! For more home remedies for skin visit ShadiBox.