The only attraction that guests feel towards wedding is food and for the hosts the only thing that put them in stress is food. It decides the faith of your wedding whether it will be a success or it will be a failure. Now the question is how you can plan a perfect menu for your big fat Pakistani wedding without spending much of the money.
Here are few tips that you can follow to nail your wedding food menu.
- Firstly, you need to set a budget because it is the most important part that comes in planning. Set a budget so that you can decide from the list of food items. Make sure this settle budget should cover up the cost of your caterer.
- Book a caterer because it is best that you take a professional help. doing all the things yourself is a big hassle. book one the best caterers in Pakistan through ShadiBox and ask them to do the job for you.
- It is important that you make a list of guests and you know the exact numbers because if you work on assumptions there are chances that you will have to face a food shortage at your wedding.
- If you are serving halwa in summers then trust us no one will like it! Your menu should consist of seasonal and local dishes. Like in summers, you can serve ice cream as a desert etc. If you will serve according to the season only then you will be able to save money.
- First impression is the last impression! we all have heard this phrase so keep this saying in mind and work on presenting your food. There are a number of caterers available in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Karachi, and Islamabad that offer best quality catering services hire them.
We hope you will follow these tips to make your wedding memorable.