When it comes to cooking it is very difficult to impress your mother in law because like your mother she is a super chef! It takes a lot of effort and interest to be a perfect cooking expert but you need not to worry because Shadibox is always one step ahead to keep you out of misery and we will tell you the recipe of Mughlai White chicken curry. This Mughlai white chicken curry is a winner dish!
Chicken – 1/2 kg
Ginger and garlic paste- 1 tablespoon
Green Chillies- 4
Oil- 1/4 cup
White pepper powder- 1/2 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Roasted gram flour (Baisan)- 1 tablespoon
Water as required or 1/2 cup
Black pepper powder- 1 teaspoon
Yogurt- 1/2 cup
Bay leaves- 2
Onion- 1 medium
Almond soaked and peeled- 10
Cashew nuts soaked-10
Butter- 2 tablespoon
Cinnamon- 1 stick
Boiled medium onion- 1
Boiled garlic cloves-3 to4
Green cardamoms (Sabz ilaichi)- 3 to4
- In a blender add cashew nuts, almonds, little water and blend them well and pour out the mixture in a small bowl.
- Again in a blender add onion and garlic and blend them
- In a deep pan, add butter, cinnamon, bay leaves, green cardamoms and stir them well
- Add 2 chopped green chilies, stir the ingredients well
- Add the onion-garlic paste and cook for 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes add the paste of nuts and again cook it for 3-4 minutes
- Add little water and after 3 minutes take out this mixture in a bowl.
- Now in the same deep pan add oil, ginger-garlic paste, chicken and fry them until the chicken turns into golden brown color.
- Meanwhile, the chicken is frying, in yogurt add roasted gram flour, black pepper, white pepper, salt, and mix them well.
- When the chicken turns into golden brown color add the yogurt mixture and cook these for 5 minutes in a low flame.
- The cooked mixture that you put aside, add it in the chicken, mix well
- Add water as required and cook this curry until the chicken gets tender.
- After the chicken is fully tender, your curry is ready!
Garnish this delicious curry with ginger strips and fresh coriander and Serve it with hot Naans!