Many of you may have heard about mehandi oil and those who are reading it for the first time do not get confused because we will be telling you shortly what exactly this mehndi oil is. We have always used mehndi for making latest Pakistani mehndi designs for weddings or any special occasion but apart from its traditional use, it is also used in the form of oil.
Mehndi contains an acid called “hennotannic acid” that works as a dye in mehndi. if you want to make a paste or mehndi to make even a simple mehndi design then you cannot mix the dry leaves in water. This mixture should be of dried leaves and the mehndi oil. This oil is also categorized as an essential oil. There are a number of benefits of mehendi oil and few of them are enlisted below.
- for dark colored mehndi design, add a little mehndi oil to the paste. It will help to make your mehndi design more beautiful and dark in color.
- This oil is also essential for curing skin dryness and an itching scalp. Apply it to your skin and get rid off skin problems.
- Mehendi oil is also used as aromatherapy. If you are not feeling well especially you are under stress then this oil can help your nerves to calm down.
- In winters, moisturizers usually dry off easily. You can mix a little mehndi oil with lotion while applying it to your skin. In this way, you can keep the dryness away.
- First, apply mehndi oil in a very little area of your skin and test whether you are allergic to this oil or not! If this does not have any bad effect on you then you can add it to your bathtub while taking bath as it will give you a smooth skin.
For more beauty tips visit our website Shadibox