No matter what your skin color is to have a glowing skin is a blessing. It is not at all difficult to maintain your skin health but going to beauty salons after two or three weeks is not easy. We have found 6 best DIY face masks that will give you glowing skin without spending a lot of money.
To make a strawberry face mask you need:
- 10 freshly mashed strawberries
- add 1 tablespoon of honey
- apply this face pack for 20 minutes on your face and wash it off with lukewarm water
Aloe Vera Facemask
Aloe vera is good for removing acne scars from the skin and it also helps in giving your facial skin a certain glow.
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel
- add 2 tablespoons of milk cream
- also, add a pinch of turmeric and make a paste
- apply his pack on your face and after 30 minutes wash your face with lukewarm water.
This face mask will give you an instant glow. To make egg facemask all you need is:
- 1 egg
- 6 drops of almond oil
- Beat the egg well and add drops of oil, mix it well
- Apply it on your face and rinse it off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes
To have a glow on your face use yogurt facemask. It is very simple to make:
- 1/2 cup of yogurt
- add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice/ orange juice and mix it well
- Apply on the face and after 15 minutes wash it with cold water.
Cucumber face pack
cucumber helps to hydrate the skin due to the high content of water. It also firms up the sagging skin.
- take one cucumber and blend it.
- Apply this paste on your skin and leave it for 15 minutes
- wash it off and apply moisturizer
Papaya is the best natural way to get a glowing skin. To make face pack you need:
- A small piece of papaya and mash it
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey
- Apply this mixture to your face and after 15 minutes with the lukewarm water rinse it off.
Use any of these facemasks and have a fresh and glowing skin.